The Address Hotel Cork previously known as the Ambassador Hotel is the ideal hotel for anyone wanting to experience the historic Cork City, due to the beautiful original 19th century features of this hotel. This newly refurbished Address Cork is located on the top of Military Hill in the historic area of St. Luke’s and has views of Cork harbour. Only a 15-minute walk from Cork’s bustling centre, this is the perfect accommodation for a weekend or midweek break in the heart of Cork City!
- Fitness centre with a sauna & gym
- Free parking
- Restaurant & bar onsite
- Sun terrace
- Many have balconies with panoramic views of Cork City
- Free wifi
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Crisp White Cotton Duvets & Pillows
- Iron & ironing board
- Bathtub with Shower or shower only
- Luxury toiletries & face cloths
- Vanity/Working Desk
- Easy Chair
The famous English Market is 20 minutes away on foot and University College Cork is a 10-minute drive away.